Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello my friends just wanted to put up some updated pics of the Z man.
He is going on to 14 weeks now and weighing 20lbs so far so good.

Thanks for looking! :woof:

...and one for kicks n giggles

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Cute pic dude, your kids are adorable

Reactions: EL CUCO

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL very cute , always reminds me of cali as a baby when i look at her face lol, so sweet.She is getting big fast though , i wish they stayed smaller longer. People always seem to be in a rush for them to grow so they can do things with them I keep telling them enjoy the puppy age as big of a hassel as it can be at times it doesnt last long.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cute pic dude, your kids are adorable

He is an adorable little guy!!!!
Thank you :) he is also crazy lol ...I live in a mad house thanks to these 3 guys

LOL very cute , always reminds me of cali as a baby when i look at her face lol, so sweet.She is getting big fast though , i wish they stayed smaller longer. People always seem to be in a rush for them to grow so they can do things with them I keep telling them enjoy the puppy age as big of a hassel as it can be at times it doesnt last long.
:) Zorro is Cali's secret admirrer. You ain't kidding about the growth. Feels like every day that I get home from work he is bigger and bigger. I definetly love the puppy stage (minus the parvo worries...knockin on wood). I guess I'm a glutton for hard work lol

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Thanks man! I'm waiting for him to grow up so I can put him in one of your collars and vests.
good deal. enjoy his little puppy stage. he'll be huge before you know it.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
omg what a cutie :) i wish i had a time machine, i would put bear an cali in there so i can enjoy there tiny puppy stage over n over n over :D

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
omg what a cutie :) i wish i had a time machine, i would put bear an cali in there so i can enjoy there tiny puppy stage over n over n over :D
Lol it is an adventure!! :D

very cute pics!Everytime I see pics of him I get puppy fever.And your kids are adorable!
Thank you :) you should see how rough my daughter is with him and he loves her lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
He is a doll!!! I love his crazy ears!!! :)

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
He is a doll!!! I love his crazy ears!!! :)
Thank you! Funny u said that. His right ear is starting to stand lol I hope its just a growth spurt cuz I really didn't wanna crop them

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
About time!!! Yay!! I looooove me some Zorro. His mask is perfection :D

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.